DIRECTDerm for Health Plans
Here’s how you and your subscribers can benefit from DirectDerm.
- DirectDerm helps you and your policyholders save money, providing convenience, efficiency, diagnostic accuracy and complete follow-up care.
- One plan saw a 65 percent reduction in cost per case
- With DirectDerm, skin problems meet their match. More than 90 percent of cases handled through a DirectDerm consultation had no claims history of further dermatology in-person office visits.
- The right diagnosis leads to the right treatment and dramatically lower pharmacy charges.
- For serious concerns, such as skin cancers, early diagnosis is crucial. Getting answers in hours instead of weeks or months protects patient health and reduces risks and costs.
- DirectDerm dermatologists are team players, enabling providers and health plans to provide highly specialized dermatology care as part of comprehensive continuum of care.
- With a national shortage of dermatologists, access to DirectDerm’s services can be a valued benefit as part of a health plan.
WHY CHOOSE DIRECTDERM?
- All DirectDerm consultants are board-certified dermatologists trained at the leading medical centers in the United States.
- DirectDerm’s diagnostic accuracy is equivalent to an in-office visit, but without the wait.
- Within 48 hours – often within 24 – patients and their health care providers receive a full report with diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Providers and their patients can access DirectDerm quickly and easily from anywhere at any time.
- DirectDerm dermatologists have expertise in the skin-care needs of patients of all ages. Several are board-certified in pediatric dermatology.
- DirectDerm consultants ensure that patients are scheduled appropriately and expeditiously for any needed procedures or follow-up, in-person visits.
View a list of conditions we often diagnose and treat.
To learn more or join DirectDerm as a referring provider or partner, please contact us. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to provide more detailed information.