When Should You Use DirectDerm?
Have a worrisome mole, freckle, rash or something even larger? If you or a member of your family has a non-urgent skin condition – no matter how large or small – a DirectDerm consultation can quickly provide answers, treatment plans and referrals when needed. Instead of waiting weeks or months to be seen by a local dermatologist, you have access to board-certified experts right away. Contact DirectDerm:
- When you’d like a dermatologist to evaluate a skin condition.
- When you need a dermatologist without delay.
- When you have a skin problem and can’t take time off work or school.
- When a skin problem needs quick attention but not emergency care.
- When you need a second opinion or your current treatment isn’t working.
- When weather conditions, a remote location or young children in your home make it hard to travel for care.
- When you’re on vacation or away from home.
- When you’d like an explanation and treatment options for a skin condition.
- When you need an alternative to urgent care centers, which rarely have board-certified specialists.
- When you’d like to have a lower-cost alternative to urgent care centers.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
What other patients are saying.
Read about The DirectDerm Difference.
Questions? See our patient FAQs.
Questions on Costs and Insurance?
Doctors trained by the best, backed by experience.
View a list of conditions we often diagnose and treat.
“Dr. Wong has shown me that he has real concern for his patients. If you need dermatology care, DirectDerm is as good as it gets.”
Bob Mohondro Ceres, CA