Directderm for Health Systems
With DirectDerm, you can offer your patients and employees quick, easy access to highly qualified, board-certified dermatologists, despite the fact that the national shortage of dermatologists has left many communities and hospitals struggling to meet demand for quality skin care. Here are some ways that DirectDerm benefits health systems like yours:
- DirectDerm dermatologists work with your hospital and clinic teams to expand your dermatology coverage, offering timely, convenient consultations and follow-up care.
- Patients and health care providers can access DirectDerm at any time, from any place – urban, rural or in between.
- DirectDerm also serves as a referral source and a partner in the coordination and continuity of patient care.
- With timely, accurate diagnoses, pharmacy charges are reduced – a major benefit for employers, employees and patients.
- One health plan realized a 65 percent reduction in cost per case after contracting with DirectDerm.
- For serious concerns, such as skin cancers, early diagnosis is crucial. Getting answers in hours instead of weeks or months protects patient health and reduces your risks and costs.
Why Choose Directderm?
- All DirectDerm consultants are board-certified dermatologists trained at leading U.S. medical centers.
- DirectDerm’s diagnostic accuracy is equivalent to an in-office visit, but without the wait.
- Within 48 hours – often within 24 – patients and their health care providers receive a full report with diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Providers and their patients can access DirectDerm quickly and easily from anywhere at any time.
- DirectDerm dermatologists have expertise in the skin-care needs of patients of all ages. Several are board-certified in pediatric dermatology.
- DirectDerm consultants ensure that patients are scheduled appropriately and expeditiously for any needed procedures or follow-up, in-person visits.
To learn more or join DirectDerm as a referring provider or partner, please contact us. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to provide more detailed information.
“DirectDerm provides immediate or prompt access to care, high quality services and it’s very cost-effective. It doesn’t get any better than that.”
Hill Physicians Medical Group